Welcome...

Welcome to Amber's Blog! More can be found about Amber at www.Facebook.com/TeamAmber

Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Little Sick...

Picking up my baby girl in just six hours! Paige and I have missed her so much! Earlier this evening the camp called to inform us that Amber was sick. The oncology nurses there were unsuccessful at accessing her port to do the blood draw, so they ended up just doing a regular draw. Poor Amber, only one nurse at Children's Memorial has luck with her port...after a little rest and preliminary blood test results being okay, they called to say Amber was better and will be able to stay for the last night. I'm so glad this didn't happen earlier this week, I would have been even more super worried about her! I'm sure we'll have stories and photos to share tomorrow...good night Team Amber!

No comments:

Post a Comment