Welcome...

Welcome to Amber's Blog! More can be found about Amber at www.Facebook.com/TeamAmber

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Had an amazing weekend! Sunday was the greatest spending the day at Simone Elkeles at her summere home along with Giancarlo and Alexander.  Amber was so happy.  We went boating and spent time with Simone and her family.  It will be a day we will never forget.

Amber has told me that she wants to know what it is going to be like to fly.  I was taken by surprize, and so not ready for this.  I didn't see it coming. She's asked that we take a Hot Air Balloon Ride.  She wants to feel what it is going to be like.  I told her that she has to keep on fighting and that she's going to pull through this. However, I booked the flight for her already for the 24th of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment